Foot Fitness - private practice care of the lower body

Good medical research helps 80% of people.  Who helps you if you're one of the other 20%? 

Even if you are a non-standard case, we believe you deserve great results too.  

We know that whether you're 8 or 80, foot and leg problems should not interfere with what you want to do with your life...

Our private practice specialises in lower body clinical care.  We are here for people who want to stay active to the full, and who seek:

  - answers for foot, leg, ankle, knee, joint, tendon, muscle, gait, and shoe problems
  - a frontier clinician heading a dynamic young clinical team
  - our breadth of experience from disabled children, to the average citizen, to world-champ athletes
  - high calibre clinical expertise in sports, biomechanics, injury & musculo-skeletal podiatry & gait neuroplastics
  - expert clinical assessment
  - consultant-level opinions on what is possible
  - non-surgical approaches that are better than the status quo
  - considered treatment plans, designed to do what it takes to keep you moving...

Foot Fitness uses high-end clinical protocols, designed to work better, and make a difference when standard approaches are ineffective.  We are one of few clinics world-wide who can precisely quantify the ideal heel height for your shoes, and your ideal orthotic support 'dosage' level - leading to loading and neuroplastic gait improvements.

Most of the cases we see just want to get their foot, leg and ankle problems sorted. Or perhaps you would like to improve your gait? Or find exactly the best shoes for you?  Or want help to make your bad shoes better?  

We do all that, every day we're here...

What makes us Different?

Our approach is:

  - thorough and analytical
  - based on better clinical assessment for more accurate diagnosis & care
  - free of guess work

Our practice retains a reputation for outstanding clinical results, which is why we are award-winners and recognised nationally for being at the clinical forefront of our field.

Call anytime, and we'd be delighted to assist you.

About our practice - contact details

ADDRESS: 132 Kedron Brook Rd, (Entrance on Olney St) WILSTON QLD 4051, AUSTRALIA

Website: *** OUR WEBSITE IS UNDER RENEWAL AS OF EARLY 2016 *** Please return shortly for updates beyond the first few pages. Thank you! ***
Contact Name: Foot Fitness Pty Ltd
  Contact the manager of this GroupSpaces group
Tel: (07) 3856 1744 | Fax: (07) 3356 1766 | Int: + 61 7 3856 1744
Category: Other


October 2016
« »
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
26 27 28 29 30 1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
31 1 2 3 4 5 6

News & Announcements


Posted by Rachael Celeste, Tuesday, 2nd September 2014 @ 1:10pm


    Our website is being updated.  Please return shortly for updates beyond our front pages. Thank you!

Foot Fitness

Powered by GroupSpaces · Terms · Privacy Policy · Cookie Use · Create Your Own Group